Master Andrew Yoon
Master Andrew Yoon is a Kukkiwon-certified 5th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo, as well as a Black Belt in Ohun Gumdo. He is one of Sky’s most experienced competitors both in poomsae and sparring, participating in many national and international-level tournaments.
While Master Andrew graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a degree in Architecture, he has an incredible passion for teaching young students. Master Andrew will teach high level training techniques in both Sport Poomse and Olympic Sparring while simultaneously emphasizing traditional Martial Arts manner and Korean culture.
Career & Experience
- 5th Dan Kukkiwon-certified Black Belt
- US National Champion
- US Collegiate Champion
- Certified International Instructor
- USATKD Level 2 Coach
- USATKD Level 1 Referee
- Over 15 years of competitive experience
- Over 15 years of teaching experience
- Over 5 years of coaching experience
- UC Berkeley, Architecture (B.A.)